Sunday, February 26, 2017

Quality time

Sometimes all you really need to put you back into balance is some really good QUALITY time with those whom you most care about (and love to please...)

 

It's been a while since either Handler's or my own life has allowed us some proper time together - but a rare conjunction of both our Geoff's being busy allowed us an almost whole day together this weekend - with a somewhat chilly but deeply pleasurable ride up over the Cotswolds, hugging my Man tight to stay warm through the leathers, and then back home and up to the playroom for some *seriously* good play. And I mean SERIOUSLY good. Making my Man's legs tremble, throat-teasing, deep-hole opening, Fuck me till I threaten to pass out, head-spinning, cartoon-star head-circling, 'I can't take anymore pleasure or I'll explode' kind of good...

Oh Lordy, yes. There really is nothing quite like some quality time with those whom you love - and love to please.

THANK YOU, Sir! I can't say often enough: I love You, balls to bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails