Thursday, May 19, 2016

#Headsup! '#HumanPups' documentary, Channel 4, Wednesday 25th May at 10pm

A few months ago, I was contacted by Guy from Firecracker Films, asking if I'd like to take part in a new documentary film he was making about the puppy play community.

I'm glad to say that the film is now completed, and will shortly be broadcast on the UK's Channel Four on the 25th May at 10pm; with luck, it will then also be available on their catch-up services for those not in the UK to be able to view.

I've not seen the film yet, but if you'd like to see the short trailer, it's available now on YouTube:



Guy had hoped that I'd be able to be one of the main 'characters', and talk from the perspective of a long-term pup - unfortunately, my employers were concerned that my being involved might bring them into 'disrepute', and so we had to keep my contribution shorter and more anonymous than we'd hoped. I think we still managed to make some informative and insightful comments...

Watch, enjoy - and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails