Friday, June 12, 2015

Berlin - Osterfest



I can't believe that I never got around to writing up our week-long stay in Berlin for Osterfest.

Sir very nicely kept a proper itinerary of everything that we did - but it seems rather odd to write the full diary entry that I would normally do, so late after the event...

Off course we had the most amazing time. Sir had booked our hotel stay over a year ago, and so we and had the true luxury of our own mini suite of rooms at the amazing Art Hotel Connection - with a nice big bedroom, a small kitchen - and our own nicely outfitted playroom...:




Despite this distraction, we still managed to get out to several parties (including both the Rubber and Biker nights at Scheune and, my favourite, the 'In Dog we trust' dog-party - where I also got to meet up with Greg Kinky - a Handler I have long admired).

We also got to catch up with a bunch of friends old and new - far too many to name one by one - and did a whole lot of shopping (we called into Mr.B so many times that they eventually threatened to ration us to only one visit a day ;) ), and ate a shit load of gorgeous cakes!



Needless to say, we spent a fair amount of time 'entertaining' ourselves in the room though. I mean, it would have been a sin not to...

My favourite had to be the suspension rig. It's been a long-time fantasy of both my Man and I to have me inverted and suspended at just the right height so I can use my tongue and throat to pleasure my Man whilst so utterly helpless. It was an intense experience - not least because Sir gave me a thorough flogging whilst suspended beforehand - each thud of the flogger making my body twitch and swing, and my helplessly trapped cock leak into my leather cod-piece. It was incredibly disorientating to be blindfold and gagged, my legs and back stretched out and the blood pooling in my head - but lord did it get my endorphins flowing.

It was an experience we repeated a few times during our stay...





The sling was of course equally pleasurable. Fully adjustable, with the leg-chains on heavy duty springs to give a little extra 'bounce'; it was so comfortable, and I felt so completely 'afloat' that I was able to simply surrender and open my hole - and whole body - completely for my Man - and let Him fuck me deeper, longer and harder than we have ever managed before.

Fuck but it felt good to simply open and let go - and let my Man turn me into a greedy pig of a fuck-boy, growling and begging Him to take me, FUCK me and make me whole...




I did let Sir get some time in the sling Himself though - so He could relax and let the dog go to work on His hole and His beautiful meat. I mean - faced with such a Godly focus, how could you not kneel and worship...





 It was a fantastic visit - and the most incredible stay.


I love you Sir - balls to bone, and everything in between

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails