Thursday, March 05, 2015

#Pup-play survey: 55 responses in just 14 days!

Two posts in one day? blimey ;)

I just wanted to share the progress of the 'An old dog's advice to new pups' survey. It's only been open for 14 days, but I've already received 55 responses:



Thank you to everyone who has responded so far: all of your responses have been incredibly useful and insightful, no matter how small. I can't get back to everyone individually, but you can be certain that you have gone a long way to helping make this new book a reality.

I'm going to leave the survey up for another few weeks, to give everyone a chance to have their say - so please do pass the link around as much as you like:


The more responses I get, the more informed and relevant I can make the book to the whole community.

I'll be analyzing some of the data once the survey closes - and hope to share some of the results here; I then plan to start serious work on the book over the summer, so keep checking in to see how it progresses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails