Tuesday, February 25, 2014

London, February 2014 - Friday night playtime




The weather wasn't looking too good when Sir and I headed down to London for our weekend stay. We had planned it to be our first Bike-trip of the year, but with the country braced for the worst winter storm in a decade, we decided it would probably be wiser to be on 4 wheels rather than 2. Good idea too, because we would have been a very wet couple by the time we finally got to our room in the Premier Inn at Kew Bridge.

Bringing the car let us bring plenty of gear, so it took us a while to ferry all the baggage up to our room - but eventually we had everything safely stowed. 

Sir had me kneel then - nuzzling into His belly with my neck bowed in blissful surrender to accept His collar. I couldn't help but give a deep growl and a tail wag at that deeply satisfying 'click' as He snapped the padlock closed. *Now* I was His.  

Sir ruffled my hair, tipped my chin up with His thumb - and lent down to give me a deep and passionate kiss. Muffled, His tongue in my mouth, I growled and grinned, and felt my body shake with the excited wagging of my tail - nicely filled with my favourite glass plug. I wagged and barked even harder when He reached down to unbutton His leather jeans - sliding them down His thighs to reveal His beautiful cock, straining against the Bike jock...

With my Man's permission, I set to nuzzling and licking at that beautiful meat. My muzzle busy, Sir slowly stripped me of my shirt, exposing the latest ink-work on my neck and chest. I felt Him reach down and pat my arse - then pull the puppy-print kerchief from my back pocket. Next thing I knew, he was placing that folded cloth over my eyes and tying it behind my head. Blinded, I felt a calm submission wash over me - my hands naturally found their way behind my back to clasp together and square my shoulders: kneeling, obedient, blindfolded, waiting for my Man's command.

Sir left me for a moment then; I could hear Him moving around - hear the rustle of clothing removed, the jingle of a harness - in my blindfolded blindness those sounds set my heart racing and my breath shortening in excitement. Hypersensitive, I could feel the heat of Him when He finally came to stand before me again - feel my body trembling with the need to reach out and blindly touch, yet resisting that primal urge and holding myself obedient and still.

I felt His hands unbuckle my belt and pull it free from my jeans - then those strong hands were grabbing my wrists and wrapping that leather strip around them, binding them together as He pulled the buckle tight. He took hold of my shoulders then, guided me to my feet - had me stand, hands bound and eyes still blinded - whilst He expertly stripped me of boots, jeans and underwear - my cheeks burning hot as my cock sprang free, hard and dripping, betraying my perverse pleasure in my helpless exposure.

I felt His hand brush against my face and leant into His palm with a shudder - already seeking His thumb with my mouth - opening obediently as His fingers probed into me, pushing my jaw painfully open and pressing down upon my tongue - pushing me back down onto my knees and pulling my head forward into His belly until I was leaning into Him - my plugged hole high and exposed, ready for the sharp *slap* that came in the next moment...

And then I felt the tap of His crop - stroking across my naked butt cheeks and tapping against my plugged hole. Gods, but that felt GOOD - I couldn't help myself: my head went down, my arse came up, growling and whining and pleading for that Tap-tap-tapping to continue - sending little shocks of pleasure deep into my body and making my cock twitch and leak so strongly between my legs that I was soon kneeling in a small pool of precum.

Next moment, I felt His thumb in my mouth again - guiding me to His beautiful cock - letting me groom Him, lick Him, fill myself with Him until I was breathless and panting - my plugged butt smarting but still wagging furiously... My hands were unbound from the restraining belt, and I was finally able to reach forward and touch the heat of His body: my hands roving and stroking across His thighs and furred belly, filling my senses with Him, just as my muzzle and throat were filled with His meat. Those probing hands could feel the tension in His muscles - feel them clench and lengthen as He braced His legs and took a hold of my head: preparing Himself to fuck long and deep into His dog's willing throat.

I held my breath - flattened my tongue and opened my throat: let my Man down inside me over and over - bathing Him in the free-flowing juices of my mouth and throat, thickened with His own sweat and precum.

When His humping thrusts subsided, I let my tongue take over: licking, lapping, rippling under and over, around and under again - teasing and tingling Him ever closer to the release that we both were now so hungry for - until, sudden and thick and sweet, my Man blessed me with a seemingly endless stream of His thick and beautiful essence - His dog gulping desperately so as not to waste a single drop.

---

Night had fallen whilst we fucked. Sir reckoned that we need to eat (despite all the protein He had just filled me with...!), so we got dressed and headed out to see what we could forage.

We'd forgotten that it was Valentine's Day - and only realised when we found that the local restaurants were fully booked, and stuffed with dewy-eyed lovers and terrified looking teenagers on their first dates. Luckily we found a great little Bangladeshi place that was virtually empty (I don't know - maybe a curry isn't seen as 'romantic' enough for a Valentine's meal...?). We don't normally do Indian when playing, but it was a lovely meal: fresh and spicily tasty - and I discovered that I really like Korma and Peshwari Naan bread... (although I could easily have bitten the foul woman on the table beside us - who spent most of their meal being loudly obnoxious and vaguely racist to the really sweet but heavily accented waiter...). 

Both Man and hound were feeling nicely full and happily spiced by the time we got back to the hotel - and far too comfortably sated to want to head back out into the wind and the rain on the hunt for a night of clubbing and perversity. Instead, my Man settled down on the bed whilst His pup made us both a hot chocolate - then patted the bed to have me snuggle down under the duvet with Him to idly watch a little TV until we were both heavy-lidded and drifting into sleep...


London, February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails