Friday, April 05, 2013

BLF Easter in Berlin (3)

Sunday morning saw us up and out for a long stroll, by way of the 'Maxwell Coffee' cafe for breakfast (which rapidly become our favourite Berlin haunt). We were both tired, but happy from our exertions the night before, and simply didn't feel the need to do very much more than dedicating the day to gently wandering the streets, enjoying each others company and the complimentary 'Guten morgen!'s from other sexy guys out on the street.





Although the dog did also manage to drag his Man into Mr B. to buy a new pair of leather braces... ;)

---

We ended a delightfully lazy day by popping into the bar beneath our hotel for a quiet drink before supper - only to find it heaving with sexy guys at the start of their own night of cruising and partying. Sir grabbed us a drink, then we drifted through the throng, stopping were we could for Sir to admire the view whilst the pup nuzzled under His arm and into His chest.

We finally stopped opposite a small group of guys with a young pup in tow; it didn't take long for their pup to spot my collar with a grin and a "woof!" - and then we both managed to get ourselves into a laughing arm's race of who could pup-out on their Men the most without either of us getting thrown out... :)

Sir enjoyed all the attention - but was getting hungry - so He dragged me up off the floor at last and suggested we head back out for something to eat, then go get dressed and come back down in proper puppy mode for a fun evening of public play.

We were lucky to be so close at the hotel. Sir changed into His Blue rubber 'bike leathers' whilst the pup pulled on his one-piece pup-suit, hood and paws - then Sir let me nuzzle into His leg whilst we fitted my tail into my hole. Then, complete as pup and pervert, Sir opened our door and had me trot along the hotel corridor beside Him and into the lift - then out of the Hotel, down the street and into the bar.



I couldn't see much in my hood - and wouldn't have noticed much anyway - but Sir says that the reaction from guys in the street and sat outside in the bar's covered smoking area was *classic* - with half of them laughing appreciatively and the other half standing in open-mouthed astonishment to see a 'real' dog out in the street ;)

The bar was still heaving with guys, so Sir had to be careful in leading me through the crush without tripping anyone up or having me trod on. Sir had decided to wear His high-vis 'Police Dog Handler' jacket and cap, which certainly made Him unique and somewhat difficult to ignore; He also had His maglite, and attached it to my lead so that it created a little 'spotlight' for the pup to move in - which drew everyone's attention to the fact there was a dog there (and also made it easier for me to see obstacles, cigarettes and broken glass). Even so, I was glad for our agility training, as I had to weave carefully between booted legs and straining leathered crotches - following in the wake of my Man, and ignoring the many gasps, laughs - and occasional pats and tugs to my tail...

It wasn't a special leather night, and the bar patrons were a real mix of leathermen, fetishists and 'vanilla' guys in jeans - but from the reaction of many of them, few had come across a pup in full k9 mode before. I could see guys leaning out to look at Sir in His high-vis (a couple of guys later said they thought they were being raided!) - then double taking when they realised He actually *was* a Dog Handler with pup in tow; I could also hear lots of comments of "Oh my god: there's a man down there dressed as a dog!"

Sir got us a drink, then led us up into the bar's floor area in search of a bit of open space; He found a nice spot by a group of young guys who were fascinated by both the pup and our interaction - saying that they had never seen a pup before, and the notion of pup-play was an entirely new fetish to them. They were incredibly friendly and open though - and Sir and I had a lot of fun playing up and showing them just how much fun a rubber-pup can be to have around; one lad in particular seemed very taken (and comfortable) with the idea of having a pup of his own - and had a very nice way of stroking a pup's head too.

Sir also spotted Woody, Paul and a few of the other Title Holders - and trotted us over to let them say 'Hello!' to bootbrush in person. Paul in particular was incredibly happy to see me - and made a wonderful fuss of squatting down to rub my head and tickle my tummy; He was in full rubber and smelt *wonderful* - and I'm ashamed to say that I got so excitable I managed to push Him right off his feet (he later said that he was probably a little unsteady on his pins after an evening of drinking, but I think he was just being polite!). They had another event to get to, so didn't get to stay and play for too long - but it was great to be able to let them see and interact with me as a pup, after our long conversation on Das Boat.

Sir headed towards the outside when the guys left - hoping to give the pup some time in the cool - it was too cold to go out into the snow, so Sir looked to let me sit under one of the empty tables in the covered entry - but the barmen where getting a little grumpy at having to step around the pup as they moved around the bar, and came out to tell us to move - I was getting quite exhausted by then, so Sir said we'd go back in for one last drink, then head back to our room.

I'm glad that we did head back in - because Sir was stopped by a nice guy from Ireland who asked if he could have a little chat. He introduced his partner, and said that he wanted to help him explore his pup-side, but that he had little experience himself and didn't really know where to start; they'd both seen and admired how well we interacted as Man and hound, and hoped that maybe Sir could give them some advice. Sir chatted with them for a while (as much as one can in a hot and noisy bar) - and they both showed lots of attention to the pup - but Sir finally suggested that we should meet for breakfast the next day so that we could chat 'properly' - and when I would also be out of pup-mode and therefore also able to give some of my own perspective as pup.

(Whilst they chatted, a drunk idiot came up behind me stamped on the floor to make me jump and tried to grab my tail so he could pull it out; the Irish guy immediately moved to shield and protect me, which was such a naturally 'Handler' act that I have *no* fears that He will make the most amazing Owner for His partner and pup).

Arrangements made, Sir said farewell and let me trot out ahead of Him and into the street: were we caused more minor chaos with passing guys stopping to stare as I scampered past - tail waving - heading back up the stairs and into the hotel lift.

---

I was *exhausted* by the time we got to our room - and collapsed into a laughing, panting heap of steaming dog and dripping rubber. Sir had to virtually carry me into the shower so that I didn't leave great big puppy-pools of sweat like I did in Bournemouth - and was then so gentle in helping me peel off my rubber and bring my core temperature down in a cool and luxurious shower.

Then it was into bed and into my Man's arms - a very contented and happy little pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails