Thursday, January 24, 2013

Morning #fucked-pup

Sir loves to sleep with His arms wrapped tightly around me, His one hand grasping my collar. 

It feels so good to wake like that: in my Man's arms, feeling the heat of His sleeping body against my back and the whisper of His breath against my collared neck. There is a real sense of the duality of BDSM in the complex blend of intense feelings those few moments give: the sense of comfort in being held safe and protected, and the submission in knowing you are restrained and helpless.
---

I lie - enfolded, controlled - soaking in My Man's warmth; quietly waiting for Him to wake. I know that He is when He tugs on my collar and turns me around to face Him.

He pulls my face to Him and pushes His tongue into my mouth in a deep and breathlessly passionate kiss - then raises His arm and pushes my face down into the warmth of His pit: letting me huff and sigh my pleasure in His scent, whilst I hungrily grind my hardening puppy cock against His thigh...

He lets me lick and lap and fill my muzzle with His scent - then His hand tightens on my collar as He pushes me down His thickly furred body - leaving a wet trail of eager puppy-drool as I kiss and lick all the way down to His waiting meat.

He restrains my hungry lunge for Him - gives my straining head only just enough freedom to let me kiss the end of His beautiful cock. I fill that simple kiss with all the hunger and devotion that I can, and whimper in my eagerness to have Him inside of me.

But still He denies me: reaches down with His free hand to pull His cock out of my way - exposing His balls. He tugs on my collar, makes me look up at Him with pleading eyes - then tells me to lick His balls like a good dog.


Sir knows that licking is one of my puppy-space triggers. The beautifully primal K9 act of grooming, tasting, and cleaning quickly sends my head down into such a wonderfully deep, single point of focus... I lose all sense of self, all track of time - and simply become absorbed in the purely primal sensations of the taste and texture of His body under my tongue.

I know that my Man enjoys it too - for what Man could not love the feel of His dog's wet tongue and hot breath - or the gentle scratch of his beard against His thighs and hole...?


Sir lets me lick and nuzzle - carefully grooming each beautiful globe and covering both His sack and my face in warm wet drool. I gently suck each ball into my mouth, roll them around with my tongue - then suck hard as I push myself down: pulling His whole sack into my mouth until I am stuffed so full of Him that my jaw aches... My nose gently bumps against the underside of His cock as I carefully tug and nuzzle - hearing His hungry grunt of pleasure at my careful attentions.


He pulls my mouth from Him, carefully rolls us both over so that He is braced above and I am lying underneath Him. He stares down at me: my mouth already open and tongue flat - eager and hungry for what I know will come next.

He holds His thighs back from me for a moment - lets me stare hungrily at His beautiful meat, already dripping with His hunger - then slowly, thighs straining, He lowers Himself down to my waiting lips. His precum is sweet and salt and beautiful - and I press the length of my tongue against Him to gather every drop as He drives Himself slowly down into my mouth.

He takes His time - slowly strokes in and out - giving the tip of my tongue time to trace every vein along His shaft from root to head, then flatten around and over the sensitive smoothness of His glans. My puppy paws rove over the back of His thighs and His beautiful fury arse - massaging and subtly encouraging Him down further into my hungry muzzle.

He lets my throat take its time to open up: stroking into me slow and gentle with my tongue lapping along the underside of His cock - lubing Him with my saliva and thick juices. I feel His bracing arms start to tremble as the intensity of sensations rise - feel His hunger building until, finally, He sinks His full weight down onto me - presses His face into the pillows as He grabs my head in both hands.

With my head restrained, He pushes Himself deep into me - I can feel the swollen pulse of His cock head beat against that back of my throat as it threatens to enter and stop my breath. I let my breathing slow and then stop - raise my head and ease Him inside me - struggle to swallow so He will feel the tight restriction of my throat ripple around His head.

The feel of His balls flattened against my chin and the clenching tension in His hips as He drives slowly down to the hilt is the most perfect response I could wish for.

---

He pulls out then - lets me nuzzle into His balls once more, rubbing my beard over them and covering them in kisses. My hands reach round and circle over His arse - stroking down into the warm fur of His crack. With careful slowness, I probe into the heat of His ring with my fingers - I feel Him sigh and clench, then relax Himself open - letting me in to stroke and circle within that sweet rosebud as He growls and thrusts against my face. 


I worm out from under Him, kissing and lapping along the sweet crease behind His balls - following it around to find that twitching ring with my probing tongue. With an appreciative grunt, He reaches back to pull His cheeks apart - pushes Himself back so that I can drive my tongue deeper into Him, working my bearded chin against the tender flesh... My own growls join His as I work myself into a frenzy of licking and probing: grooming His hole with the same devotion I have groomed His meat...

The twitching of His ring and dripping of His pulsing cock tell me how much my attentions are stoking His hunger- and I cannot help but grin with satisfaction in knowing I am making my Man happy.


He pulls me back up the bed then - gives a subtle tug on my collar to guide me over onto my side so that I lie spooned in His arms once more. Hungry for Him, I can not help but wriggle back to feel His spit-slick meat press between my cheeks;

"Puppy wants a fuck?"

My wagging tail and hungry little whine is all the encouragement He needs.



---

Hands on my collar, He pulls me back against Him - driving His hard cock against my ring. I writhe and grind myself against Him: trying to find the right angle to let Him pierce down inside me. I am beyond caring whether He is sheathed or not - all I want is to feel Him inside of me. But my Man knows our limits better than I - and loves His dog too much to put either of us at risk; He pulls me 
around and pushes me down onto my back - then holds me down with one hand whilst He reaches to the shelf over my head: pulling down that familiar square little packet and a bottle of lube.

He makes me lie still and watch hungrily as he rolls the glossy sheath down over His dripping meat - then teases me by slowly pouring a thick trail of lube over the rubbery skin that strains to contain Him.

Then, with a sudden lunge that startles me, He pulls my legs over His shoulders, grabs my hips, and pulls my arse up from the bed. 

Off balance, almost doubled over - I am helpless and exposed - My hole open and unprotected. I have one moment to feel the slick heat of His sheathed head against my ring - and then He is forcing the protesting muscles to release and open, plunging down inside me with irresistible force.

He holds us both there then: me doubled over, He braced up on His supporting arms once more  - our bodies a bridge linked by the pulse of His meat deep inside me. I can feel the tremble in both our bodies as we resist the urge to thrust and writhe in shared hunger. Instead, I carefully, gently, clench my muscles around the thick heat of Him - see the widening of His pupils and feel the thickening pulse in His meat as His body reacts to the tightening clutch of my body.

He waits for my relaxing release - then, achingly slowly, starts to fuck me.

Teasing, He pulls His meat out of my ring by an almost imperceptible millimetre, holds Himself there, and then pushes Himself back in to the hilt; He pulls just a little further out on the next stroke, and then pushes back - a little further on the next - and then the next... 

Slowly, thrust by thrust, He lengthens His stroke - making me focus on His incredible length, millimetre by millimetre, inch by inch - until I finally feel the ridged edge of His head press back against the inner ring of my hole, then slide all the way back down to press forward against the inside of my belly. It is torture and ecstasy to be made to take Him this slowly, this deeply - my body aches with the strain of holding myself open to this slow invasion, and trembles as I fight the urge to buck my hips and force Him to truly fuck me and quench my hunger.

Finally, He is stroking His full length within me - pulling himself fully from my quivering hole, then pushing Himself back down inside - both of us gasping at the momentary resistance as my ring is forced open on each stroke. I try to let Him take His time - try to simply hold myself open for His pleasure - but the waves of intensity finally overwhelm my every attempt to be obedient and passive - and I grab His hips to pull myself up and onto Him with a growl. 

He endures my writhing - holds Himself still and lets me buck my hips over and over: spearing myself up onto Him in a desperate need to ease the hungry ache inside me. Then, when my writhing subsides, He slowly pushes me back down onto the bed with the weight of His body: showing me just how powerless I really am when He wishes to take back control.

His dominance re-asserted, He takes pity on us both - and slowly speeds up His strokes; each as is as deep as before, but now He moves with an increased grace and speed - no longer teasing us both with aching sensation, but working Himself and me towards a much needed shared release.


I am bathed in sweat and clinging to the edge of cumming - but struggle to hold myself there so that He will feel my release in answer to His own. On the edge of that precipice, I look up into the dark spread of His pupils and can only think how much I love this Man: my Man, my Master, my God.

As I feel the swelling thrust of His meat reach His climax within me, He reaches down - cups my head and pulls my face up into a beautifully breathless kiss. I finally let go - and feel my own cock kick as it pumps my cum between our tightly pressed bellies.

He kisses me long after our bodies have emptied themselves of their hunger - long enough that my cum dries between us and bonds our flesh into one. He only releases me when we are both gasping and breathless - and then He rolls our bonded bodies over so that He lies beneath me with my head snuggled upon His still panting chest.

His arms are strong and His body hot beneath me as He enfolds me once more within the confines of His protecting body. I cannot help but smile at that familiar blend of comfort and submission as we both slip back into satisfied sleep amongst the rumpled sheets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails