Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Thank you for the reviews and ratings!

Wow - i am just so psyched about some of the incredible reviews 'Assimilation' has been receiving on Amazon:

"amazingly erotic scenes and fantasies" 
"incredibly insightful, highly intelligent, and superbly erotic " 
"A brilliant peek into a fascinating fetish."

Thank you guys!! It's an honour to know that you enjoyed the book enough to write such nice reviews - and that you are so pleased to have my words in a physical 'keep-sake' form :)

I won't rest on my laurels though, I swear - not now that I have a 'public' to serve! I'm still writing the new book, and will endeavour to make you all as happy with this new one as you have been with the last.

humbly - and happily - yours
bootbrush



No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails