Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Interviewed by Dr Dick - part 2!





I'm glad to say that Dr Dick and I managed to meet up online once more, and had a fun time recording the 2nd part of our interview, as part of the 'erotic mind' thread on his brilliantly informative sex-EDGE-U-cation website.

We chatted about a multitude of subjects this time around, including: my fascination for rubber and transformation; the power of passion and obsession; the role of endorphins and adrenaline; and the cathartic aspects of fetish play. He also had me read another segment from my book - picking one of the pieces describing some puppy play with my Handler.

Both parts of the podcast of our chat are now available on his website:
Part 1: http://www.drdicksexadvice.com/2012/04/18/podcast-328/
Part 2: http://www.drdicksexadvice.com/2012/04/25/podcast-329/


I'm also very glad to say that the paperback version of  'Assimilation'  is now available on Amazon.co.uk (and in all other good book-stores - including Waterstones!); so, to all my UK-based readers:

FETCH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails