Thursday, January 05, 2012

A pre-xmas visit



Rising early - eager and already breathless; unable to drive down on the previous evening for a sleep over, so hoping to get down to my Man for as early a start as i can...  Preparing myself, then sliding into my full rubber - and shuddering at the slick and enfolding touch of my 'other' skin.

Finding my Man only just waking when i finally get to His place - His body still warm from His bed as He gathers me up in a welcoming hug, then has me kneel whilst He padlocks my collar into its rightful place around my neck - and makes me feel whole once more.

i pad beside Him to the bedroom - sit at His command whilst He climbs back into the warmth under the duvet, then rest my head devotedly on the side of the bed as we share a breakfast of tea and biscuits, listening to the early morning BBC radio.

His hands are warm as He idly strokes the glistening blackness of my rubbered body - traces the muscles of my shoulders and back where they are defined and contained within; the rubber transmits the heat and tenderness of His touch - and i shudder and sigh with pure pleasure. He lifts the edge of the duvet a little - an invitation to His dog - i can see the fur of His belly, smell the warmth of His scent - and i gratefully slide in beside Him.

His body is oven-hot through the rubber as i press myself against Him - kissing and licking down along His belly: my muzzle questing for the prize that i know is awaiting me in the dark and the heat. He is already hard and full when my tongue traces from the root of His cock to the full swelling head - and His growl of pleasure makes me shudder and whine. But i only give the briefest of attention to that tempting meat: kiss the throbbing head tenderly, surround it in the heat of my mouth for a moment - then slide my tongue back down the underside of its length to seek out the roiling hunger of His balls - carefully coat each of them in my warm spit, graze through the thick forest of His pubes, suck each globe into my mouth to surround them in heat and dampness. As i set myself to work on, i rest my bearded cheek against His thigh - my nose buried in the thick fur between His sack and His hole: His sleep-scent is heady and beautiful - thick with pheromones and manliness - every huffing breath draws it deeper into me, stirs the primal awareness of my pup-self - and i sink into a blissful state of simple service and pleasure: lost in the honour of simply tongue bathing the Manliness of His body as a true contented pup should...

He lets me indulge myself for an eternity - then i feel His gentle hand guide my head and my tongue until i feel the sweet puckered ring of His hole. With equal tenderness and devotion, i trace around its edges - get the feel and the taste of Him - let the pup overrule my boyish reticence at this humbling act and give myself over to the sensual pleasure of feeling Him open up to my probing, licking and kissing. His shuddering groans are reward enough - and only stir the pup in me to work all the harder to probe into the depths of Him as far as my tongue may reach. A part of me knows that such service always leads to one thing - and it is not long before i feel His hand grasp my collar and drag my head back up to His face: His mouth covers mine in a shudderingly deep kiss - His tongue probing deep into me as He gathers His scent and His smell from within me - then He swings out of bed and commands me to follow Him up to the playroom.

He has me kneel patient and quiet whilst He gears up in harness and boots - then stands proud and beautiful as He lets me return to my worship of His balls and His meat. He rewards my devotion by letting me lie sprawled on my belly beneath the press of His boots - my face wet with hunger and grateful tears and pressed into His boot leather.

Finally He has me jump up onto the massage couch in the middle of the play space - shuffle myself back to hang my head over the edge: i can feel the wet slick of my spit on His booted thighs where they brush the side of my head as He works Himself down into me - pumping long and slow - edging down into my throat as i struggle to open myself and surrender fully to His hunger. He counts His strokes for me - 10 times down deep as far as He can go, then a moment to relax and catch my breath. i slip away into the familiarity of the training - relax into the beauty of serving Him so completely. He growls at the slick ease with which He can force Himself down into me - and adds another 2 strokes to each count: 12, then 14. i can feel Him swell harder at my surrender to this repeated invasion - feel Him fill and stretch my throat all the more. On the final stroke of each count, He holds himself deep inside me - and i feel the pulse of His hunger within the breathless stillness that builds inside of me: my entire focus only on this feeling of Him filling and completing and controlling me as no other Man can.

Finally, He turns me over - has me lie with my legs braced in my hands, my smooth rubbered butt exposed and eager at the edge of the couch. He takes a moment to smooth His strong hands over that tight enfolding skin - feeling for the bulge of the plug between my cheeks that He knows fills and prepares me for Him. He takes His time slowly pulling down the zipper - then gently but purposefully takes hold of the plug: gives the command of "GIVE" and slowly eases its heavy steel weight from my body - leaning forward over my prone body to stare into my face and to grin back at the eager look He sees there - my gasped and throaty pleading for Him to take me and fuck me and make me once more His perverted rubber fuck-pup.

He takes His time - enters gently, then fucks me long and slow and deep. He lifts my legs, has me place my feet upon His shoulders so that He can lean forward to brace against me - opening me up all the more so that i can feel the press of His balls against me as He spears deep into my hungry core. His hands rove across the tight rubber of my body: feeling the tension in my thighs and quads, the tightness across my abs, the bunch of my pecs - the rubber stretched taught and confining, yet slick with the heat and the sweat of my passion imprisoned within it. The perversity and sensuality of my rubber encasement only stirs us both into deeper arousal - and He fucks me so hard and so deep that i have to struggle not to cry out in pain: desperate that He not take my whimpering as a sign that i want or need Him to stop. i give Him all that i am: every inch of myself without and within - and am honoured that He should wish to take such intensity of pleasure from me.

i feel it when He is close to cumming - but He stops at the edge, then slowly and careful withdraws. i feel empty and cold without Him inside me - but silently respond to His command and sink down to kneel before Him. He looks down with pride at His pup - then tells me to do what He knows i do best: and to make Him cum with just the attentions of my tongue...

He is thick, and salty - and it is the best He has ever tasted.

---

Play-time done, He has us run a few errands - and later speaks with Pride at seeing His pup stride through the local high street with Him, wearing its jeans and leather chaps: both its shining rubber and bright silver collar glinting in the winter sun - shamelessly showing both its rubber perversity and its owned state, and grinning at the shocked and enquiring looks from both shopkeepers and passers-by. But how could i feel anything other than Pride at being able to so publicly show that i am His - and so blissfully happy to be *whatever* He wishes of me, whenever and wherever that may be.

We finish the day with a little surfing on the net - and preparing some nibbles for a pre-xmas party He is to attend later that evening; i also do my best 'secretary-pup' and use my IT skills to prepare and print off a few song sheets for the party: both of us giggling at the alternative words we invent for "12 days of christmas".

Finally, He asks me to help Him trim and tidy His hair - it feels an odd reversal to have Him kneel before me, but there is a tenderness and honour in the act of cutting His hair that moves me so deeply that i find i cannot speak for fear my voice might break and betray my sentimentality... i manage to steady myself afterwards by kneeling on all fours outside the shower and watching with puppish fascination as the water flows over His body and beads in His fur.

As He lays out His clothes for the evening, i cheekily climb onto the bed - pretending merely to be trying to stay out of His way. When He finally turns to me, ready to tell me it's time to send His pup home, i whine and playfully hide my head under the duvet - expecting only a playful cuff across my raised butt.

What i never suspected was that He would laugh and ask if His pup would like to stay and spend a few hours dozing in its Man's arms whilst He catches up with some much needed sleep before work...!  With a lump in my throat i promise to be good: to lie *very* quiet and not to disturb His sleep - *anything* for that wonderful pleasure.

His naked body feels so warm and strong against the smooth rubber of my own - and i feel so completely safe and protected within the spooning curve of His body: His one arm resting across my body and curled possessively around my collar.

i try to stay awake - to revel in this feeling of being so completely at peace - but as i feel His body relax against me and hear His breathing deepen into sleep i cannot help but be drawn down too into that same warm oblivion: contented and happy and knowing that i am truly loved and owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails