Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leathered and harnessed dog



Sir had messaged to say that He was free on Monday evening, if i wanted to come up for an impromptu play-date. He was working early, and i had to be back for my G.U.M. check-up, but i'd also be welcome to stay overnight...


It was odd driving down after work. Normally i make the journey in some kind of rubber (or at the least whilst wearing a plug and cock-ring) so it felt a little odd to be heading down for a night of depravity and perversion whilst smartly dressed and dapper in my work mufti of black jeans, dark shirt and waistcoat... 

Sir's house was dark when i pulled up - and i had a moment of doubt when He didn't answer the doorbell. i tried the door and found it unlocked - so carefully crept in with a querulous "Hello...?".  i don't know who jumped the highest when i popped my head into His en-suite just as He stepped out of the shower ;)

Seeing Him naked and water-beaded - relaxed and smiling, His skin still glowing from the warm water - just made my heart leap: how lucky a pup am i to have such a beautiful Man proud to hold my leash! i told Him so too - whilst He pulled my muzzle into His warm, damp chest fur, nuzzled and kissed my neck, and then locked it safe within the confines of His collar.

He was just back from work too - so He pulled on some camos and then we took an hour or so to relax and unwind: chatting away whilst the dog emptied the dishwasher and Sir tried to decide what to feed us both. After supper i then quietly read a little whilst He chatted to His own lovely man on the phone (who was away in London for a few days).

Then, feeling much more relaxed and 'de-worked', Sir lead us both upstairs...

---

It felt really good to be allowed to sink to my knees before Him - to wrap my arms around His legs and to press my head against His belly with a sigh - to feel Him wrap His own arms around my head and shoulders and to hear His low encouraging murmur of wordless love and possession.

Even though He was newly showered, still His natural scent was warm and strong, masculine and protective. They say that the sense of touch and smell are our most primitive senses and the ones most linked to our primal selves and deep subconscious; that may or may not be true, but what i do know is that a muzzle full of my Master's scent always seems to trigger my inner pup very strongly, and so i was very soon sinking away into the building pup-space that nuzzling His crotch was raising in me.

He let me hug and nuzzle Him for a little while, then gently held me away so that He could free His cock from its camo confines - then let me lick and nuzzle His beautiful meat to my heart's content, momentarily mindless of the dripping drool splattering onto my waistcoat and jeans. But, finally, He pulled me up to my feet and ordered me to go and get cleaned-up and more appropriately geared.

i'm normally a rubber-pup - but i reacted to a simple urge when packing that morning, and had piled my overnight bag with my chest-harness, police gloves, premium leather chaps and Rangers. It felt amazing to be encased within all that tight tough hide, taut and unyielding as it confined and defined my body - making me feel restrained and yet immensely strong and primally powerful. i was incredibly honoured that Sir growled His approval when i returned to the play-room, and demanded that i bring the same gear with me to our next trip down to the Bournemouth MSC - stating that He loves the perversity of His pup in its rubber, but what a pleasure it was on the rare occasions it wore leather for Him too. 

And of course, He was god-like in His own beautiful hide: Muir, harness, tightly buttoned biker's waistcoat, laced-chaps and thigh-high Wescos. The black leather seemed to suck the light into itself, then gently reflect it back to me in softly hypnotic highlights and sharp chrome reflections. The power and masculinity of it made Him look even taller and more beautiful than ever before, and i was powerless to do anything but sink to my knees and offer my leathered body to His in honour and tribute.

He had me kneel and work my face into the oiled leather of His boots - greedily licking and slurping at the toe, instep and heel whilst His gloved hands explored my body and exposed arse. i couldn't help but moan when He tapped the toe of His free boot against my hole - then i could feel His weight as He pressed the boot sole against my back: pushing me down onto the floor until i was sprawled underneath Him, grunting as He shifted His weight and pressed the air from my body. He pushed one boot beneath my head to let me lick and groan, then His weight shifted again as i felt the cleats of His other boot on the back of my head - gentle but remorseless as He crushed my face into the leather.

He shifted His weight again - let me move up onto all fours, then moved to trap my head and shoulders between His booted knees - held me trapped in that position with my arse raised high and exposed whilst He stroked, and then slapped, and then spanked - finally reaching for His riding crop until i was jerking with each smart crack against my stinging flesh. He lifted me up then, and held me in His arms - His gloved hands rough against my sensitised flesh, yet comfortingly warm and gentle as i trembled in His embrace on the edge of tears...

Calmed and comforted - and now deeply in sub-space - He laid me down upon the fuck-bench, head overhanging the end and my mouth already wet for His meat. His balls were hot and full and tasted amazing as i licked and nuzzled and sucked - the rough leather of His thigh-high boot-tops rubbing against my cheeks, their rich tangy scent beautifully blending with His own salty sweat. 

With practised ease He guided my tongue so that i was bathing the full pulsing length of Him - then slowly yet easily pushed His way down past my endlessly licking tongue and into my throat. Relaxed, still, i let myself open fully to Him - felt the swelling push of His head down into me as my throat stretched and opened around Him. He took the prompt then, and took us into a deep-throat training session: counting His strokes in 10's to help me pace my breathing to His slow gentle strokes - with His pup rippling the entire length of my tongue beneath Him in waves of pleasure. Edging Him ever closer...

He gave us both a breather then: He with one boot up on the bench and His pup wrapped around it,  nuzzling the leather and grinning up at Him with deep brown puppy-dog eyes filled with both laughter and hunger - until He could resist my appeals no more.

He had me lie on the bench, stretched with my belly pushed into the leather and the tops of my thighs pressed into the padded edge - boots planted on the floor and chapped legs spread, with my twitching puppy-hole exposed and eager and hungry to be filled. Even through the thick leather of my chaps i could feel the strength in His booted thighs as He leant against and over me - pinning me to the bench beneath His weight whilst He steered His sheathed and lubed shaft so that it prodded and teased at me, making me wriggle and moan and try to back myself onto Him in my hunger to please and be filled.

He made me wait though - took His time in inching into me: waiting to feel each ridge of inner muscle tense and then relax - slowly pushing Himself into His dog's ring and penetrating its inner core. i was torn between the struggle to take His slow advance, and gasping frustration to have Him inside me - rhythmically clenching and releasing my hole in an attempt to draw Him ever deeper - bathed in heat and sweat and riding the waves of surrender and pleasure from His purposefully slow invasion.

Finally i could feel the bump of His pubis against me - and the warm press of His balls against my cheeks - and knew that He was as deep as He could be within me. He pushed hard, and i tried not to wince or cry out at the painful stab of His head deep inside the folds of my gut - He reached for my hands then, twined our gloved fingers together, stretched my arms forward along the bench and pinned mine beneath His - flattening His chest against my back in the act and bringing His mouth down to breath against my neck and whisper "Don't let me hurt you, pup - tell me if you need me to stop..." : calming me with the comfort and Dominance in that one simple act.

Long and slow, He fucked me - my body trapped beneath Him: embraced and restrained by His greater size and strength - The heat of His body against mine intoxicating, His hot panting breath and guttural sounds of exertion joining my own as He fucked me close to a puppish climax. Speared and controlled from within by His beautiful cock, i was forced open and panting - writhing and moaning around and beneath Him: surrendered and begging and unable to tell whether i wanted Him to stop or to push ever deeper...

He released my hands then, wrapped His arms around and under my chest; legs braced and chest straining, He lifted me from the bench - still speared deep within me, with the dog's hole clamped tight around His shaft. He carefully turned us around so that He was able to sit on the end of the bench: His dog sat within His lap with my back pressed to His chest and my legs wrapped over and around His. His gloved hands were strong and beautiful as they stroked and teased my exposed chest and nipples, then reached up to cover my mouth. The heady scent of His glove leather made my head spin as i struggled to breath - arching my back and pushing myself harder down onto His cock, still pulsing and throbbing within me.

He let me breath at last - reached back down to pinch and tease my one nipple whilst He enfolded my swollen dripping cock in His other hand - starting slowly and teasingly to milk me into cumming. i reached for His hand, guided it back from my chest and up to my neck - and pushed my throat into the inside curve of His elbow: wordlessly begging Him until He pulled back with His arm into a half-Nelson - cutting off my air and making the blood pump hot and hard within my hungry brain. Breathless, edging - writhing and struggling within His tight embrace - all i could think of was the need to feel His cock hard against my prostrate and pushing me over the edge. My buzzing, pounding head flashed full of images of how we must look: my beautiful leather-clad Master milking my helpless cock as He pumped my hole - His arm tight around my neck: stretched and controlled and gasping for air as i shot thick ribbons of dog-cum over us both...

He released me then, let me sink to my knees before Him once more. My head still reeling and my cock still wet with my own cum. He released His meat from its sheath so that it stood proud before my hungry mouth: beautiful and thick and dripping - whilst i drooled and obediently waited for the permission to be allowed to worship it with my tongue and throat, as i already had surrendered to it with my hole.

He gave me the command, and i greedily fed on Him then: licking and rippling my tongue underneath Him, massaging Him with my throat and tongue - using every skill that i have learnt to tease and please and push Him over the edge: grunting and thrusting and filling my throat and my soul with the thick cream of His Gift.

---

And afterwards - i just felt so happy and proud and honoured and fulfilled.

Both of us richly scented with leather and sex as we fell into bed exhausted but sated and happy. My Man's dog wrapped safe in its Master's arms and wriggling backwards to feel the rasp of His chest fur against me.

We listened to the radio for a while as we calmed ready for sleep - with me grinning as i felt the rumbling vibration of His laughter through the tight contact of our bodies, shuddering at the pure pleasure and joy of being with Him and making Him happy.

Both of us were so tired, and so i finally reached out from under the warmth of the duvet to turn out the lights when He told me. In the darkness, our conversation slowly quietened as we both gave ourselves to the warmth and the peace. It was pure pleasure to lie within that blissful quiet, feeling and hearing Him slowly relaxing: the trusting beauty of feeling Him fall asleep whilst still holding me tight: His breathing deepening and the tight grip of His possessing arms relaxing around me.

And finally: i allowed myself to slowly drift down into sleep too - safe within the warmth and the security of His arms - knowing that i am owned, protected, loved...


i love You Sir. Balls to bone: Your one-Man dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails