Thursday, May 05, 2011

Sorry for the flood of weird messages...!

A last look before flying...

And here we are back in the UK - after the most *fantastic* 5 days in Amsterdam with my Handler, my Master, and my friend (not to mention the most perfect tour-guide a virgin-traveler could wish for - 'Code 05' or not ;) ).

Unfortunately, my network charges extortionate amounts for roaming Internet access - and i couldn't get a stable connection to the free wireless at our hotel on my phone - and so i didn't manage to post the daily updates that i'd hoped and promised (and those that i tried, went weirdly haywire...!). Don't worry though: Handler and i are comparing notes - and a sequence of entries should be up here shortly.

In the meantime: my thanks to MasterCharles, LeatherScott and their puppy, Conig, the wonderful men at Mr B, Black body and Rob - and the people of Amsterdam itself: you really do have the most beautiful city i have ever had the pleasure to visit, and i hope to have the pleasure of your company again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Told you so!!!

    I knew you'd fall in love with Amsterdam.

    Can't wait to get a full entry (or several!) from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Glad you had such a good time. I want to visit myself someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Thanks for your kind words in your blog.....
    And true, was good meeting you both. :-))

    Sir Charles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too heard lot about Amsterdam, my bro stays over there and what am leaving to that place next week.. :D

    Messages

    ReplyDelete

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails