Monday, April 11, 2011

Wash day fuck-pup (2)



Jobs done.

The dog's bollocks, held tightly in its Master's hand - tugged along by them down into the garden. Hearing the sound of our heavy Waders through the grass as i try to keep pace with His long strides and minimise the aching pull. The warmth of the sun on my naked skin and the swing of the chain-leash around my neck...

Down first into the summer-house: Handler fastening the leash to the rail and then standing just out of reach, so that the dog has to strain and pull against its collar to try to reach Him - spluttering and gasping as it almost strangles itself and the blood pumps hot and hard into its head and fills it with hunger and need for Him. He relents and steps closer - so that the dog can fill its face with the scent of His meat, the taste of His balls, the bliss of Him deep inside its throat. i can smell His piss on my skin and feel my pup cock bouncing against the side of His waders. He feels it and laughs gently - steps either side of that waving rod and pins it between His ankles - the dog gasps and whimpers, and He gives it the permission to slowly hump its cock between His legs. The glass plug is still deep in my fuck-hole: sun-warmed and slick with a mix of His piss and my own juices.

Master lets me hump for a little while - and indulgently gives me His cock to lick and nuzzle with rising excitement. Feeding from Him only makes the dog more randy - and it is not long before it has to rock back onto it's heels and desperately fight not to cum (since it had not been given permission to do so).

He has me stand - then takes the leash in His hand and leads me further down the garden. He stops us by the picnic bench in the orchard and has me lie back upon the rough boards; head hung over the edge of the table i am just the right height for Him to slowly slide down into my willing throat. He grunts in pleasure when He feels himself nudge against the soft palate - i push my tongue down and forward into my mouth so that it opens my throat, and feel the satisfaction as He pushes past the tight restriction of my vocal cords... He pushes deep and long: filled with Him i am unable to draw breath and must wait for Him to release me. He revels in the power and control that i give to Him in this submission - and i feed from this show of the power He holds over me.

He relents - lets me take a breath. Then, slowly, He pushes down inside me again - just as slowly slides out, and then pushes down again. Slowly fucking His dog's throat - loving the choked sounds of its gasps and grunts - feeding from it as much as it feeds from Him. i feel Him close to cumming - but He eases off: wants to save that treat. He takes my shoulders and helps me to sit up - laughs at the pup coughing with sinuses filled with dog-snot and Man-juices.

He takes hold of my collar - pulls me up off the bench and leads me deeper into the garden...

Down to the bottom lawn, He settles down onto the swinging bench. He pats the wooden slats - tells the pup to put its boots up beside Him and sit astride His lap... We hug and kiss like that for a while, His chest-hair rough and warm against the fresh skin of my new tattoo; i can feel His meat bump and nudge my plug, and can't help but wriggle and grind it against Him - whimpering into His neck in my hunger to have Him fill me and fuck me again.

He has me stand up on the bench, legs astride Him - grabbing the chain supports and the overhead bar with my hands. He carefully teases the plug out of my dripping hole, then nuzzles my pup-cock and dog-balls whilst He pulls on a sheath and lubes Himself up.

He gives the command, and the dog slowly, gently, lowers itself down onto Him, taking the weight with my arms and legs (and knowing He likes to see how that flares my back and spreads my chest)  - carefully opening up to Him, finding the right angle to let Him slowly pierce up into my core - the sting and burn of the inner ring of muscle resisting, then the unbelievable pleasure of feeling them relax and 'let Him in'. i feel His thighs under my own, and His hands supporting my lower back - but i am focused purely on the feel of Him inside me and the heat and hunger that He makes me feel.

He has me wrap my legs around His waist - pushes Himself up from the bench and takes several steps into the middle of the lawn; i can feel the strength in His body and the power in His thighs - and the way the effort makes His cock swell harder inside me. He stands there whilst i cling to Him, speared on Him - overwhelmed by the strength and power of this Man who owns me and possesses me so completely.

He returns us to the bench - plants His boots and pushes the swinging seat back - gently rocking us both back and forth. With each swing i am pushed down further until i can feel Him deep inside me - feel His balls rub against the outside of my hole. i feel both weightless and utterly rooted in Him.

His pulls me to His beautiful bearded face and sucks the breath from my lungs in a fantastic kiss - helpless, i grind and wriggle down onto Him: moan and growl as i fuck my pup-hole onto His meat - my balls and leaking cock rub against His pelt and the arousal only makes my hole all the hungrier. He laughs and grabs my pup-cock in His hand - i gasp and whimper and feel my hole twitch around Him, and then i fuck my hole against Him as He slowly milks me to the edge.

i wait for His permission - whimper and beg to be allowed: He gives me the permission i need and i seem to cum forever: shooting thick white loops of dog-spunk all over His chest and into His fur...


The dog sated, he says it is now His turn: He slowly withdraws, has me turn on the bench so that i am straddled across the bench on all fours - He stands behind me and once more slowly pushes deep inside His dog's hole. Taken this way He is able to push even deeper inside me - and i struggle to take Him without pain. i try to relax, bite my lip, struggle not to whimper or cry out - i try to remember that no matter how my body may protest, still the dog in me wants to give Him all that He deserves and demands - that everything of me is His: even this pain.

He fucks deep and slow and hard - takes His pleasure as a Man is due. But He can feel the pup's distress, and whilst He shows it who is in control, still He loves His dog and finally takes pity on its shaking body. He withdraws and then gathers it up into a strong and powerful embrace - ignores its sorrowful and apologetic eyes, and tells it how proud He is of his dog and its eagerness to please Him.

---

He leads us back to the house.

We sit in the lengthening afternoon sun and discuss plans for Amsterdam in a few weeks time - the dog at His feet as He hand feeds us the first picnic of the summer. There is such beauty and tenderness and friendship there that i could have cried where i not so incredibly happy...

It's now only an hour before i am due to head home, so Master asks what the pup would like to do for a final treat. It grins at Him and He knows there's only one thing that a randy dog ever really wants or needs from its Man: and so He takes us up into the play room.

Master binds my head with PVC bandages but leaves my mouth free - enfolded in that tight darkness, i tell Him how much i love this feeling of bondage and dependancy. He teases the dog by calling it to Him, then dances away from its blind and seeking muzzle before it can find Him... He hops it up onto the couch and has it lie back - then fucks deep into the glossy black of its wrapped head; it is an amazing feeling to be so completely devoid of all senses but the taste and smell of Him deep inside me.

Finally, perfectly, He gives me that ultimate reward - and feeds me His cum: sweet and thick and briming with His power. i am honoured that He would save that gift till last - and allow me to give Him such pleasure in return.

i can taste Him rich and sweet in my mouth all the way home - and even into the day following...

---

A perfect day. Thank You Sir: my Master, my Owner, my friend.


    Adendum - from the dog's Handler via Recon:


What a joy to come home from a late shift and be able to read two big dog-bloggs on what we got up to on Friday. So much writing and so much detail too. Clever blogg-dog. Big hug for My dog - Good boy!


*blushes with pride*

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day. So detailed and wonderfully wrote. The detail made it so easy to picture what was happening.

    ReplyDelete

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails