Sunday, October 10, 2010

A blogging anniversary

i can hardly believe that it's been two years since i first thought of setting up this blog - tentatively sending my first post, unsure if i had anything of value to say and doubtful i would ever post another. Yet here i am over 100 posts later - and with an average of 150 hits a day...!

It still amazes me that you are reading and enjoying my ramblings and thoughts - but i really do want to thank you all for being there, and for giving me the reason and purpose to write. It is an honour to be able to share my experiences and thoughts - and to know that my Pride and excitement at being my Handler's pup is read, acknowledged and understood.

Thank you all - and here's to many more years!

bootbrush
RubberGTR's devotedly perverted pup

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails