Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A weekend in Yorkshire (with MSC Hallamshire): Sunday

(Previous posts: Friday and Saturday)

Sunday was a long slow wake up: brunch wasn't arranged until late morning, so the dog and it's Man had plenty time to lounge in bed and keep themselves occupied...

i love waking up slowly like that: drifting awake from puppy dreams to find my Man gently stroking and teasing his dog's cock and balls. i find myself licking His wrist and hand: still half asleep and yet driven by puppish need. He gently takes hold of my collar - uses it to turn me to face Him so my head can rest on His chest and my muzzle can be lost in the warm rich musk of His pelt: licking tongue seeking out his pits to humph and sigh and drink in His scent - wriggling and grinding my drooling meat against His thigh and lost in puppy-bliss. i scoot down to find His nipples - meaty and hard amongst the thick fur - lick and mouth, nip and bite, and whine at the grunted sounds of pleasure He gives in response...

He gently guides me to sit astride Him - muzzle deep in His neck as i nuzzle and lick at His beard, His ears, His face and nose - making eager little yelps and wuffs - chatting away in puppy-speak, and hardly even aware that i am doing it... i am simply lost in the feel of Him under me, around me: my puppy-cock pressed against His tummy and rubbing into His fur.

He knows i've had trouble with my fuck-hole, and would never ask nor demand - yet the pup in me seems not to know what my head worries about: it can feel Him hard and pre-cum slick between us, and the feeling drives away all thought and pushes me deep into a simple primal k9 need to be bred and fucked. i find myself gently pushing my hole back against Him - wriggling so that He slides back and forth against my ring and between my legs - whimpering my hunger to Him and begging Him to let me serve Him.

i know He does not want to hurt me - but the pup in me is beyond caring anymore. He promises He'll be gentle - teases and toys with my hole: seeing if i might be too distressed to have it invaded - but the pup wriggles and moans above Him: the boy may be unsure, but the dog knows what it needs. i hear Him growl in appreciation when His probing fingers find the dog's hole warm and inviting...

He turns the pup onto it's front - rubbers and lubes Himself - and feels the pup arch it's back in greeting towards Him. Both Man and dog on all fours, He slowly enters His dog's hole. Gentle at first - true to His word, He simply lets the dog get used to the feel of Him inside it. Listens to it's deepening breathing - feeling it struggle, then simply let go - feels it surrender and relax and open for Him: taking Him in, hungry to give Him all the pleasure it's body can give...

He enjoys the feel as His pup slowly moves beneath Him - exploring the different feelings it can give Him by twisting and wriggling, clenching and relaxing - every new sensation accompanied by moans and growls... Carefully He pushes His weight down onto of the dog's back - slowly pushes it down onto it's belly - His legs wrap around it's ankles, arms reach up to hold it's arms: gently pinning the dog underneath Him with His strength and weight. Holding it trapped and whining, He slowly starts to force His way deeper into it's hungry body - finds it eager and open, struggling against the restraint of His body to push itself closer against Him - whining to have Him deeper inside it...

His arms hold it's head, elbows brace against it's shoulders for purchase - His hand has to cover and muzzle it's mouth to stiffle the barks and howls that it shouts in it's excitement.

Fucking His dog - drilling it down - taking His pleasure from it's body and from it's total surrender to Him. Talking to it - muttering His own hunger into it's ear as He mounts and breeds His pup - feels it's body writhe and sweat beneath Him as it struggles to take Him deeper and harder - striving to give Him all that it has...

Waking the dog within His boy and taking the limit of His pleasure from it's body and soul.


It might have been hours - could even have been days; a dog has no concept beyond the moment - and that moment can last for eternity. All i really remember is slowly coming awake in the warmth and security of my Man's arms some time later - Him stroking my head and thanking His dog for making Him so happy and proud... then giving it a playful cuff and telling it to go make Him some tea :)



A leisurely wash and shave (finding that the hotel shower had a convenient built-in seat, just made for bouncing a pup on one's knee...!) - a quick pack, and then we had to head back to Richard and Andy's for brunch.

And an amazing brunch it was! Beautifully home-cooked on their amazing Range: a proper biker's full English (veggie sausages for the dog of course!) with copious tea - eaten sat around the kitchen table and accompanied by banter and chat, anecdotes and reminiscences.

It was a shame to have to leave and head back - but we had a ways to go, and so the pup struggled into another few layers - waved the guys a sad goodbye, and headed off towards 'the South'...


i've said it over and over - but every time i mean it with every fibre that i have: thank you Sir. For letting me meet and know Your friends - for letting me share a little part of Your life - for waking the dog inside me, and teaching it all that it is capable of. For making me the proudest boy and pup in the world in being given the honour to be collared and owned by the most wonderful and caring of Men.

i am YOUR dog Sir - and PROUD to be so.

1 comment:

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails