Monday, September 06, 2010

A long-awaited visit to my Handler (at last!) - part 1

Finally! My back has been slowly getting better - and since it didn't give me any trouble after the last short (damp) ride out, Handler decided that maybe His pup was well enough to come stay for a little play-time...

i was very good - and *tried* not to bring my entire collection of gear: just my rubber pup-suit, a few toys - and leathers in case we went out on the bike again... But i did also wear my nice new leather kilt from UnionKilts. Handler *loved* it! (i know His partner is partial to a kilt too, so i did have an idea He might enjoy His pup unbifurcated ;) ) - and His pup loved the way He kept stroking and patting the soft buttery leather over it's arse and crotch...

i always both love and hate the drive down to see Him: the excitement and nerves, the expectation and impatience - the human driver having to carefully ignore the eager puppy leaping about within my core, thinking only of dashing to it's Master's side. But love or hate that drive, it is always completed in perfection: when He opens the door with that smile and a growled "There's My dog...!" and opens His arms to gather His dog back into where it belongs...

Amongst all the intensity and play, there is still nothing quite like those first few moments in my Handler's arms: as He strokes and pets my body and head, rocks and croons me down from the world and into my true self. Nuzzling into His chest and getting the first scent of Him, feeling His heat and strength - and the love and protection He gives - allowing it all to wash over me, to melt away all our worries and concerns - to surrender and open the door to let the *pup* out for Him.

And then it was up into the playroom (not quite scampering up on all fours, but still with a spring in my step ;) ) - and *almost* leaping up onto the couch-bench. Lying back with Him at the head - spreading the kilt and gently easing my head back and over the edge - eager to show Him that neither my tongue nor my throat have forgotten how to please Him. My hands reaching for Him to cup and embrace His thighs, to draw Him towards His pup's waiting muzzle - slowly, slowly - letting Him feel the warmth of my breath first, then the gentle tentative probings and tastings with my tongue; nuzzling His thighs, mouthing and gently licking His balls (and letting His cock also gently rub against my beard) - hearing His sigh and feeling His hands come down to stroke my cheek and cup my chin - taking each tasty globe in my mouth - sucking and licking and chewing and pulling - gently working Him up, getting His juices flowing just as He likes it. Long slow licks over His balls, onto His shaft - warm, wet dog-tongue tracing the full length of His masculinity and power - loving Him, tasting Him, worshiping Him, pleasing Him - *teasing* Him...

Then, finally - taking Him into my mouth - the sweet taste of His pre-cum and the overwhelming scent of His arousal starting to make *me* lose control now too - wanting Him in me, deeper, longer, harder - my thighs grinding into the bench and my crotch dry-humping air in subconscious hunger... my whole awareness focused on the sex of my mouth and throat - teasing with my tongue: exploring, tasting, massaging - a rippling welcome carpet down into my hungry and waiting throat.

Each time deeper - letting Him feel the back of my mouth whilst my tongue curls back to tease under His glans, then sweeping back along the whole length of Him to lick and tease again. Over and over - feeling Him getting harder, hearing Him breathing deeper, starting to growl - taking the sign and opening my throat to Him at last: knowing that once we start neither of us will want Him to finish until He is done...

Training the dog's throat - counting the strokes: "one.... two.... three...." slow and careful at first, not wanting to hurt His dog, but needing to teach it that it is Him who is in control now - the final "ten..." of each sequence held longer, filling and completing me - relaxing my throat deep inside and us both feeling it part and open for Him. That delicious feeling that i have no need to breath - that i could subsist via osmosis just through Him being there filling me, completing me...

Sometimes taking a break - letting the dog get it's breath and it's throat to recover - both sitting up on the coach, legs astride: pup enfolded in His arms whilst He nuzzles and breaths on it's neck - tenderness within the control, love within the surrender...

What feels like hours spent in that blissful pulse and push, ebb and flow - until both Handler and pup have had their fill (although rarely their climax - not yet, not so early in the day when there is still so much more to be done...! :) ).

Then down-stairs to sit on the couch with His pup at His feet, head on His lap - a few simple moments of 'normality' to let us both come to our senses - a chance to catch up a little: to ask after each other's partners, work, 'life'. The unspoken reminder that we are friends who care for each other, just as much as we are Master and hound... Making plans for the next few days (even though we know we rarely stick to them because the dog just get's too distracting... ;) ) - keeping an eye on the weather and deciding if we can head out on the bike for a run - the dog barking excitedly, and so it was out of the kilt and into the leathers and away on the Master's silver steed...

X---X

i just love being with Him on the bike - it is so much His natural state. The confidence with which He rides - leaning as one with the machine into corners, effortless and self-assured - the way He seems to grow taller and leaner as soon as He legs grip that saddle: you can tell how much He loves it, how much He is bonded to that thing of steel and freedom - and how much He loves to have His pup behind Him too.

It is such a joy, that it is *almost* my second favourite place to be (after being under Him, or held in His arms ;) ).

Out along the winding roads of Gloucestershire - up onto the Fosse Way with the world sweeping away in grand sweeps and wolds, and the wind whipping the clouds into a perfect sunset. Down into the beautiful valley and mill-town of Nailsworth and on to Stroud - planning a crafty chip-supper on the hills to watch the sun go down, but ending up at a wonderful little Italian Ristorante for the most amazing risotto (and their genuinely *perfect* tiramisu :) ).

Then it was back into the velvet darkness of the isolated hills - the rain staying off and the moon rising to peek through ragged holes in the clouds - heading home again, knowing that a warm bed and my Master's arms where waiting for me.

But that - as they say - is for another entry... :)

(next post: "A long awaited visit: part 2")

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better and it sounds like you had a great time! I know exactly what you mean about those first few moments where you can just relax into Him and let the human worries drift away as you drink in His scent.

    ReplyDelete

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails