Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some wonderful praise from the dog's Handler

My Handler was recently chatting with a contact on Recon, who had asked Him about His dog.

My Handler prefers to talk, rather than type - and doesn't normally ramble on-line (not like His dog!) BUT He was obviously inspired, and later forwarded some of His response to His dog. i was so warmed by what He wrote, that i had to ask Him for permission to post it here.

i cannot say how PROUD it makes me to read such praise - Every word just makes His dog love Him more.


From: RubberGTR
"My dog is a joy to be with and we always have such fun together: he is always pleased to see me, with a big smile and a happy bark and a welcoming hug - and nice words which are true and from his puppy-heart for his Man.
I don't need to demean him by calling him 'it' - he knows his place, and is simply my 'bootbrush', my playful pup - my dog.
He falls to his knees in happy and blissful surrender to his Man - and always responds well to 'Good boy'. He says hearing me say that always makes him feel good, because it lets him knows that he has made his Man happy - which is natural, since that is a dog's job. 
He is a good dog - a service-dog - and knows that a dog's place is to please it's Master. He is a good boy and enjoys being fucked both ends - almost as much as his Master enjoys fucking him...
I always collar My dog's neck with a nice big dog-chain - it has 'MY HORNEY FUCK HOUND' engraved on the links and 'BOOTBRUSH' on the padlock. He always wears that collar with pride - and loves to show it off when we are in public, so that everyone knows he is my happy pup.
His collar also has a big silver name tag on it, engraved with My name and phone number - just in case he gets lost!. It jingles against his padlock so I know that he is nearby and happy.
When he barks by the back door I know that he needs a dog piss, and so I let him out into the back garden. He is a good boy - and always knows which is 'his' tree. He pisses while on three legs and trots back to the house happy and content. He is also an attentive piss-pup, and if I need a piss he is happy to take My cock in his dog mouth and drink me dry - whether in the woods next to a roadside lay-by, in the garden or out in a club (My personal favorite...)
We are both very happy to club together and it is always great to enjoy the reaction of others!
When we go out together, he will be on the back of the bike in full dog kit (he has a set of leathers, with 'bootbrush' on the thighs and back - and a badge reading 'Top dog', so everyone knows he's my good bike-pup).
But sometimes when we go to a club, I put him in the back of the car - rubber-suited and plugged and wearing his hood. When we get there he hops out and happily trotts into the club beside me on all fours, just like a proper dog - he stays like that all night too - never wanting or needing to be more than my obedient and playful pup, making friends with people and getting fuss and treats and being sent to chase after boots or to get nice men to come back and chat to his Handler.
We get to meet once or twice a month - not enough really but we both have our own lives and our respective Men are very accommodating. We feel lucky to have met - we had been looking and chatting for a while and then it just happened - and it was fantastic. 
And it still is...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails