Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rubber...


If you're read my profile or any of my fiction, you'll know i am utterly obsessed and *possessed* by rubber; over the last few days, i've been chatting ('grooming'?!) to a friend on Recon about why - and how rubber acts upon it's wearer to drive them into perversity. i thought i'd share some of those thoughts here:



Rubber is like an insulator Sir: it reflects back your own power, arousal and perversity - holds it inside of you and amplifies it all the more. It turns You into sex itself...

Rubber *is* intoxicating erotic: the way it holds in your own heat, slicks your skin with sweat and lube, and translates each touch or movement into overpowering sensation... When it's tight, you can feel it exerting an irresistible pressure across your skin - feeling it squeezing and caressing you within it's inescapable encasement... In it's industrial anonymity it also transforms and adapts the body - worms into your psychi and slowly changes you into it's own image...

Even putting on rubber can be an erotic experience: the way you must struggle and slide into it, inch by inch - as if the rubber is slowly eating you away... i always use silicone lube to dress, rather than talc: it's easier to pull on, is better for the rubber *and* it then acts as a lubricant between your skin and the rubber - amplifying the sensations 100 fold! You can even then use the lube over the top of the rubber itself to give an amazingly deep shine (and there's no 'white sweat' either!)

Wearing full rubber can drive this worm almost insane with frustrated arousal: it robs it of all outer identity, seals it away from reality, worms into it's head and eats away all self-control - it's like a black demon that infests and possesses me, takes over my mind and makes me incapable of anything except drooling, dripping, submission and perversity... i pull on the rubber, lock on the collar, and i can *feel* the rubber eat away at me - make me it's own...

The first time i wore rubber i was in my late teens - i was still living at home, still in the closet and very fucked up; i bought a pair of leggings, a long T-shirt and a hood and sneakily tried it all on one evening when my parents were out - just the feel of the rubber as it went on started to get me hard and breathless - struggling to pull each layer on - panicking when i got my arms stuck at one point, imagining myself unable to get it back off again and being found out as a pervert when the family got back...

And then, finally, turning to look at my mirrored reflection in the full-length mirror: the explosive pulse of shock and arousal to see my body swallowed up in all that blackness - transformed from the skinny little gay-boy into something inhuman and powerful... shaking hands holding up the hood - watching myself as i slid it over my head: seeing the rubber ripple up and over me - slicking over the last shreds of my guilty identity and replacing it with pure black anonymity...

A black-skinned, anonymous being stared back at me from the mirror with small glittering eyes from it's distorted, masked face - there was no sign of me, no sign of the scared young man, confused and guilty over his desires - just this glossy being of sex and desire whose shiny waterproof skin enclosed and devoured my own.

When I reached down to touch myself my touch was met by the yielding warmth of the latex; beneath it I could feel my body move, the muscles tense, the tight ball of my raised nipples, the twitching line of my cock held - trapped - within it's new rubber skin. As my hands drew over the rubber it squeaked and squealed, transferring the vibration to my skin, my aching cock head; each move of my body amplified by the clinging restriction: I bent forward, moved my hips, stretched my arms - and felt the rubber skin move with me, define me... the more I moved, the warmer the rubber got: it's chemical smell coming through the mask, the touch of it against my lips...

The warmer this latex skin got, the more I sweated within it and the freer it moved against me; until I felt I was being dissolved by the heat, the sweat and this rubber-skinned being's desire...

When I finally came, the violence of it almost frightened me: it was as if I had no control over the angry writhing and swearing of this rubber-skinned body - but the intensity of it also seduced me... and all the while those glittering pin-prick eyes watched with a hard and growing hunger...

Over the years I've collected more gear - gas masks, shorts, rubber toys, inflatable hoods - I also finally came "out" and finally met some of those men I'd fearfully longed for, standing in those shops - finally been taken back, shown those hidden dark pleasures as two bodies meet within their new skins; touching, tasting, exploring, joining...

But still the rubber has that same power... still those hard glittering eyes can stare out at me from the masked reflection: watching, waiting, controlling... The rubber has me in it's psiren-power - it is delicious and perverse, and i embrace it completely.

But that's just me - a confirmed pervert - You have to try it yourself, Sir: buy some rubber, try it on, be seduced by it's glossy transformation and erotic control - join us...

1 comment:

  1. i would love to chat with you sometime a very long chat about being in rubber

    ReplyDelete

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails