Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday night...

There's a clear half-moon above us, and stars prick in a cold sky - across the river i can see the city light's smear, hear the dull roar of traffic, but here it's dark, quiet: flood defences and waste-ground, wire fences, warehouses and broken CCTV.

And here i am: kneeling in the dark, feeling the mud and gravel through my leathers - the dark bulk of the bike beside me, feeling it's still-warm engine shelter me from the cold breeze. Master's new dog-collar tight around my neck: bright yellow as badge and reminder of my place and my purpose.

Knelt here before my reason for being: my Master and Handler, center of my world and root of all that i am... So tall that He seems to shadow half the stars from the sky - tight leather one-piece and armoured gloves, Alpines planted firmly either side of my knees - helmet off, but still hooded as He stares down at His pup - He gives a growl as His gloved hand slowly pulls down the zipper - and the dog starts to drool as it gets that first scent of His meat...

Just as i've been trained: gentle mouth, warm around His cock - teasing it in with my tongue - gentle, careful - not too eager, not too rough: just relax and open and wait - wait to feel that first hot gush, then swallow and swallow again - gulp it down like a good piss-pup - all you can take, everything He can give - reaching up with gloved paws to hug my body closer to His legs, feeling His gloved hand reach down to cup and gently stroke the back of His dog's head: calming, holding me steady and still. The greedy sounds of a dog being fed as He sighs and growls and tips His a head back to stare at the stars - filling His dog up and warming it's throat with His piss...

Sensing when He's done - feeling Him start to get hard, knowing this is my cue: starting to nuzzle and lick - around the head, into the slit - chasing the last drops of piss and the first beads of pre-cum...

Licking and mouthing as He gets harder and harder, then pushing myself down onto His full hard length with a groan - my throat hot and wet, slick with piss and the dog's own juices - down until i feel Him fill me completely: feel His balls in my beard and His groin against my muzzle - wanting to breathe in His scent but i can't take a breath for the length and weight of His muscle inside me: gagging me, muzzling me with His passion and control... allowed to take a breath - and then, too hungry to stop myself, i'm pulling Him back into me: swallowing hard to make the muscles in my throat ripple around Him and feeling Him grip the back of my head harder in response... His thighs clench and His hips thrust and He fucks His dog's greedy throat over and over until it chokes - and then just a little bit longer...

Giving the dog a moments rest - grabbing His cock in one hand and pulling up His balls with the other - eager dog lost to itself now, face a wet mess as it licks and moans, bites and mouths and pulls...

Then finally told to sit back - show my tongue - told to beg to be fed like a good dog should: and careless of who may see or hear i whine and bark and plead - tongue long and dripping, with hungry eyes fixed only on an obedient dog's prize.

Then His hand on my collar guiding me forward again: 'Gently - good dog...' and the sweet kicking fullness of Him filling my mouth again - coating my teeth and throat, adding His cum to His piss and making His dog feel so fuckin lucky and special...

A fondle and pat of the dog's head as it licks and nuzzles Him clean - dog-cock hard in it's leather and helplessly grinding against His leg... And then another command to 'open-up, dog' to take the last dregs from His bladder: a piss chaser to the loads that have gone before...

The Master satisfied, dog sated - and the cold seeping in through the leathers... time enough now: back on with the helmet and onto the bike - dog swinging up behind Him, paws wrapped around His waist - knowing He can feel it growling it's pleasure in tune with the engine as we weave through the puddles and back into town...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails