Monday, October 05, 2009

Road-side piss-break...

i am betrayed by every one of my senses: smell, taste, touch - intensity presses in through every nerve fibre to overwhelm every thought, all sense of self...:
  • the gleam of His leather and the flash of sunlight on chrome - the sight of the bike through the trees when i kneel waiting for Him to return...
  • the *sound* of Him: the creak of His leather one-piece and the sound of the zipper as it pulls down - the crunch of gravel and ivy beneath His boot, and the rustle of leaves in the woods around us - the sound of my own laboured breathing and the squeak as my leather meets His...
  • the *scent* of Him: the heady overwhelming mix of leather and musk - burying my muzzle into His chest, nuzzling for His nips - hearing Him grunt, then feeling His gloved hand guide me inside the suit - push my face and tongue into His pits - losing myself as His voice growls 'take a deep breath boy; get your man's scent!'
  • the *taste* of Him: salt from His sweat - musk and leather - my face wet, lost in His smell and the pure puppish joy of nuzzling into Him, smelling Him, letting His scent awake the dog inside me...
  • the *feel* of my own leather bike gear, tight and protective - beneath it, the even tighter rubber - holding me, containing me - body slick with lube and sweat - my dog-cock encased within the pouch-shorts: aroused, encased, constrained - slick and tight within a pool of my own juices - grinding down through the gear onto His boot...
  • tongue wet, mouth hungry - looking up at Him with hungry animal eyes - lost in the leather and Masculinity and Power that flows from Him;
  • seeing Him looking down at His dog - hunger and Pride in His eyes to see His dog at His boots - feel it grinding it's cock and balls into His leather in helpless arousal - hear it's moans and wuffs - knows it's begging Him, knows what it wants and needs...
  • watching with hunger as He pulls down the zipper - the flash of His red 'Bike' jock - gloved hands reaching in, drawing out His meat - the overwhelming urge to lunge and lick and nuzzle - but being a 'good dog' - waiting.
  • His hand pulling on the leash and my collar - telling me to show Him my doggy-tongue...
  • panting, tongue dripping, mouth wide and throat open - eyes fixed on His as His gloved hand guides me - holds my head - tells me to be still: 'no playing with it boy - just hold it there in your mouth - wait...'
  • feeling Him brace himself - knowing what's going to come - knowing i've already begged Him for this - to teach me how...
  • and then: the first hot gush of my Man's piss - filling my mouth, washing down my throat: hot, salt and bitter - desperately gulping, pushing forward - feeling it hitting the back of my throat, wanting to be filled by Him - taking His juices, His piss...
  • gulping it down like a good dog - wanting to make Him proud - show Him what a good dog i can be - what a pervert-dog i am for Him...
  • a shudder passing through my rubbered, kneeling body at those words in my head: 'pervert - dog' - coursing through me to twitch and fire in my plugged hole.
  • His piss coming in pulses - knowing He is trying to control Himself: not wanting to drown His dog, or make it choke - making Him proud: gulping it down like a good piggy-pup - knowing He can feel my throat and tongue pulsing as i do...
  • feeling my muzzle and throat become slick and wet, steeped in His juices - feeling Him coming to the end: knowing He's emptied His bladder into His dog - feeling it hot and full in my stomach - taste it bitter and strong in my mouth - feel Him getting hard now - know i can mouth it now, play with it, lick it...
  • i push myself down onto Him - feel Him slide down my throat: piss-slick and thick with pre-cum - feel Him shudder and hear Him grunt as His head pushes past my tonsils, down deep into my dog-throat...
  • nose against His belly, balls against my chin - feeling Him fill me - gagged with Him: breathless, stopped-up, plugged both ends - but wanting to feel Him even deeper - make Him follow His own piss down deep into my soul...
  • my arms wrapped round His legs, hands grasping His thighs - pulling Him into Me - feeling Him clench and flex as He starts to thrust: as He gives Himself over to the pleasure of fucking His dog's throat;
  • timing my breathing with the rhythm of His arousal - slipping into pure pup-space: lost in time, to thought - nothing now but this moment, this feeling: given to His pleasure - wanting it to never end: to be His dog, here, forever - nothing more.
  • He pulls out - i whimper - but He tells me to lick my spit from His balls - and i give myself over to it with equal fervour.
  • He strokes the back of my head, covers my eyes and nose with His gloves - gives me the heady smell of new Damascus leather to compliment the salt of His flesh...
  • i lick and nuzzle, breathe and whine, grind and hump - lost in the pleasure of giving *HIM* pleasure - hearing Him croon and growl - feeling Him stroke His meat - knowing how randy it makes Him when His dog grooms His balls with it's tongue...
  • and then He stills my head with His hand - again, tells me to hold still: 'show me your tongue boy'
  • i rock back onto booted heels - tongue and throat open - face wet with piss and spit - my eyes burn into His as He rests His meat on my tongue - makes me wait a moment - feel it hard and wet and ready - feel Him braced, resisting His own need for a second - teasing his dog, making it wait for the command:
  • 'good boy! - now: suck out your Man's cum!'
  • My lips clamp around His shaft, and my throat flutters around His head - i curl my tongue back to flick the underside - and feel Him shudder and tense...
  • and then His hands grab my head - hips thrust himself deep into my throat - and i feel Him: hot, pulsing, thick and powerful - pumping deep into me, down into His dog - filling it with His cum like He has already filled it with piss - pulsing, grinding, pumping - i can't breath, i see stars and my vision tunnels - but i give it *all* to Him, *for* HIM - for His pleasure, His need - HIS satisfaction.
  • It seems like an age - i am lost in the pure pleasure of *HIS* Pleasure - ride the waves of His passion... slowly i feel Him start to calm: His hands release my head - let me take a breath; i hear His own breath shudder inside His chest...
  • i feel His hands stroke my head, rub my ears - tell me what a 'good dog!' i am - His meat still wet and hard in my gentle mouth - i wrap my arms around His leg, give a muffled whine and wuff! - trying to express my thanks, my pleasure at having Served Him...
  • He lets me lick Him clean - bathe His balls in my spit again - He takes a moment's pleasure in His dog's attention... then tells it to 'leave!' as He re-dresses and pulls up the zipper...
  • i slowly become aware again of our surroundings: of the branches and leaves - the sound of the road the other side of the trees - the bike ticking as it's engine cools...
  • He grins at me - at His dog on it's knees, piss filled and cum-drenched - reaches down and grabs my collar in His hand - pulls me up onto my hind-legs - drags my mouth to His - wraps His arms around me in a crushing hug and sucks the breath from my lungs in a kiss filled with passion and Pride...
  • i grin back with pleasure, can't help but hump and grind into His leather as His hands ride round to grab my leathered butt, and gives the plug there a push - i give an excited 'WUUFF!' at His laugh and his pride-filled: 'pervert dog!'

And then - like the good dog i am - i follow my Master back through the road-side woods to His bike - watch as He pulls on the helmet, and then pats the seat behind Him; obedient, i swing up and settle carefully down (careful of my plug and rubber-shorts - still wet and slick with unshed arousal)... i give a happy bark in answer to His 'Home, pup!' - and another at the feel of His gloved hand reaching round to pat the back of my thigh where it grips His.

There is a distracting taste of piss and cum in mouth - and a *GRIN* on my face - for the whole ride back.

1 comment:

  1. Your stories are wonderful. So vivid and detailed. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails