Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A 'thank you!' to my Handler

Sir,

just writing those words yesterday - recording the play we had, remembering it - had Your dog squirming and panting - and needing to thank You all over again...:

Thank You for the feel of being filled with Your piss, the hot wash of it sluicing my suit and filling my stomach - the weight of it in my waders as i tried to scamper on all fours down to the bench after You...

Giving my nips to Your teasing and pinching - letting them learn and be rewired - taking the pleasure and submitting to the pain and letting it alter me, change me, make me pig and pup and YOURS...

The unbelievable pleasure of licking and mouthing Your meat and having You trembling and laughing and swearing and shaking: lost to the pleasure that Your dog's tongue and throat was giving You (and reveling in the pleasure it receives in giving itself to Your service and pleasure like that!).

Lying in the grass and warm sun together, feeling the piss reheating in the solar-sauna of my suit, feeling it slosh and pool around my belly and plugged hole - stewing in my Man's juices like i have fantasized doing, knowing the smell of You was seeping into my skin - and it being equally as sexy and perverse as i'd imagined it would be.

Trotting back to the lawn - Obediently waiting for my 'bath', even whilst i quivered and whined at the thought of the cold hose - hanging my head as you pushed it under my collar - and then the yelp of pleasure at the *fantastic* feeling of the warm water as it flowed into and around me, swelled my suit and flushed me clean (and my grin at the knowledge that my Man would not be so cruel as to use *cold* water after all ;) ).

Hosed down, stripped and floating in the hot-tub with You: deliciously relaxed - distractedly stroking - gazing at You as you chatted and talked - hoping you would not notice my deep puppish eyes and the washes of surrender and devotion that kept filling me up at being there with You (as it always does - sometimes even just from the sound of your voice...).

The pure happy pleasure of being on all fours in the kitchen whilst You prepared supper - chatting away, perfectly natural to have Your dog on the floor at your feet - feeling again that same wash of pure puppish surrender and pleasure: knowing i was in my place, where i belong, and the shudder of realising how normal and natural and *right* it felt - how perfectly and genuinely dog-like...

Nuzzling and saying good-bye in the only way a dog can - knowing You could see it's dog-cock strain within it's rubber shorts and hoping You might do what You did: relent and take the dog upstairs "just for 10 minutes"...

Kneeling before You, taking You deep in my throat again - the feel of You deep inside me, opening up my throat to You - the feel of Your thighs against the side of my face and tawt against my hands as You slowly drove deeper and deeper... feeling my throat thick with Your precum and my own spit - wallowing pig-deep in the feel of being of being pushed so deep and so perfectly...

You making the comment about "if it wasn't for those shorts and that plug..." and feeling the wicked grin spread over my face as i peeled them off and pulled my legs up: begging You with my grin and my hungry eyes...

Relaxing and giving the plug up to Your black-gloved hand - feeling the twitch of pain as it finally slipped out, but knowing that You would soon be filling me instead. Opening up my other hole to You, just as i had my
throat - willing You to fill me, take me, fuck me...

Feeling the hunger in You arise in answer to my submission - seeing the Master in You take over: wanting me, owning me, taking me, pushing me - pinning me down to the bench with the weight and the power of You - thrusting deep into me - Glowering at me with the look that makes me quiver inside and ordering me to open up: that there *was* more of You to come, and that i *was* going to take You whether i thought i could or not...

Pushed deep into the pig-space: taking the pain of You deep in my arse just as i had taken the pain in my nips: taking it, transforming it - letting *it* transform and remake me: pup, dog, pig, beast - YOURS in whatever shape or form You desire or can invent.

Feeling my hole open up, feeling my self surrender - starring up and seeing Your eyes deep and black with passion, Your beard and pelt shining with sweat, Your mouth hungry as it pulled mine to You to suck the breath from my lungs. Knowing that You are my only Master, Sir: my hole is Yours, and it is so sweet to be owned and taken by You so deep and so completely.

And then the pleasure of being able to suck You again in reward - the pure bliss of the taste of You hot and sweet on my tongue - and the deep pleasure of the feel of Your boots around my straining cock...

And finally, the 2nd reward of being told to hop back up onto the bench - naked and collared and proudly displaying: head-high, tongue out, legs and shoulders braced, back arched, arse exposed - my dog-cock dripping and begging for Your touch - given Your one hand to lick and nuzzle and suck whilst the other reached around, encircled me in your fist - just as my neck is encircled in Your collar - touched and teased, prodded and massaged - feeling myself close, wanting to hear the word of command that will let me give my cum for You - waiting for the release that only YOU can give me now: panting and barking and howling in release as You push me over the edge and into pure puppy surrender: milked and rewarded and blissfully confirmed as the dog that i know i am deep in my soul...


Your boy, you dog, your pig, your animal - in lust, love, devotion and surrender - simply YOURS in anyway you want me, Sir.


i am and always will be:
YOUR bootbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails