Thursday, May 28, 2009

Night-riding...


WOW. how perfect was last night, Sir?!

Bored and grumpy at having to work late at work (even with the rare distraction of a rubber-jock hidden beneath my jeans, quietly distracting me all day....); then suddenly getting Your message saying that You were thinking of heading out on the bike, and maybe Your dog might like a night-time ride...?

Then the shock and excitement of seeing You standing there waiting in the courtyard - waiting for me to lock up with a knowing grin on Your face and all 6'4" of You in that fantastic new set of leathers!!! (and then later finding the harness on underneath, nestled in that wonderful pelt that Your dog loves so much...!). Dashing out to greet You, and feeling the warm grinning-glow that rushed through me when You touched my head and stroked the back of my neck - wanting to bark and grin, but having to resist that primal urge because my colleagues were behind me. The wicked pleasure of innocently introducing You, and watching their faces as they try to work out who You are, and why You are there...!

On with the lid, and my battered old leather jacket - swinging onto the bike behind You with a grin - then swept off onto country lanes and into the sunset: like some leather-clad Knight on His silver steed, with Your faithful hunting Hound beside Him...

Pulling off the road and onto a country track; You stopping and growling: "Off you get, boy!" - then following as You stride into a dark field, pulling off Your helmet and gloves, finding a dark corner by the hedge but in sight of the bike - turning to stare at me as You pull down the zipper and i sink gratefully to my knees with a grin...


God - it felt so good to kneel before You in that field - to watch that first stream of golden nectar - knowing that the rest of it would soon be coursing down my throat... Gently taking You in my mouth - knowing You feel me soft and wet around You - trying not to lick or move so that You can concentrate on pissing - feeling You expand and twitch inside me for a moment, and then Your juices flood into me... looking up at You silhouetted against the darkening sky - mouth full and unable to grin, but trying to show You with my eyes: the pleasure i feel in giving YOU Pleasure - the completeness i feel in having You inside me...

And then slowly - blissfully - losing myself in the utter pleasure of working that meat; feeling You harden and fill me as i lick and suck and mouth; feeling the weight and fullness of You as i open my throat and let You in... muzzle buried into Your fur: rich and warm with the smell of leather and manfullness - paws wrapped around Your legs - stroking and feeling the padding and Your boots, and the tense and grind of Your legs and arse as move within their hide-skin - and all the time, just wanting more of You: thicker, deeper, stronger...

And then feeling your hands on my head - gently holding me still whilst You slowly, teasingly push deeper inside - no struggle to take You this time: just You there, in my throat - holding my breath, relaxing - wanting never to breathe again if it means i can feel You there and know that i am pleasing You - making You feel so good - lost in the rhythm and the sounds of Your arousal and waiting only for that feeling as You come to climax and feed the dog in me with Your juice...

i could have knelt there, pleasing You forever - i didn't even notice the sun going down: all i knew at that moment was that *You* were the centre of my universe.

And then - finally - grinning and unbuttoning to show my wet full jock - You grinning back and moving to press a booted leg into it, resting Your hand on my shoulder - giving me permission...

Ah, the pure simple perverted doggy pleasure of humping Your boots: losing myself in blissfull puppy-pleasure - grinding my perverted rubber dog-cock into my Master's leg and boots whilst You laugh and fondle my head - tell me what a good dog i am, what a sexy pervert You own - encouraged by You and losing myself in the primal urge to hump and cum - comforted by Your meat still there held gently in my mouth... feeling myself close - hearing You encourage me - feeling all cares and humanity wash away into blissful doggy-arousal and surrender: to Your boots, to my own perversity, to YOU...

Needing to bark - just like a good dog needs to do now, every time it cums - hearing You laugh at the sound: muffled by Your cock, still there in my throat - You grabbing my head and pushing in deeper: telling me "Try barking now, Dog!" - and forcing me to groan and gagg and cum in breathless abandon!

Collapsing back to grin back up at You in the starlight, the taste and smell of you in my mouth and beard - my arms still around Your boots - feeling the shuddering mess of cum and sweat as it drips out of my jock and soaks into my jeans - knowing that i will be proud to wear the sticky mess back on the bike like a pervert's badge of honour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails