Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Glorious Ink


Sitting here, resisting the urge to scratch at my latest ink...


i am amazed at how much Jo was able to do in one 3 hour session! She coloured the remaining poppies and then completed all of the background 'wind' to my right-sleeve - it always amazes me how suddenly that can pull the whole thing together into a complete piece of work. All that's left now is to add colour to the beetles on my shoulder and some re-inking of the original snakes (probably the work of one more visit), and then we're done - at almost exactly 2 years from start to finish...!

We're now discussing chest, ribs, legs... i'm also considering adding something to the back of my neck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i really appreciate receiving constructive comments - they will be added once i have had time to review them.

Please do not post offensive comments or spam, as these will be automatically deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails